The Broad Band Pro unit is a fully professional bird deterrent kit. The unit sends out both sonic and ultrasonic noises to scare/irritate birds using a multi-faceted audio attack. The sounds confuse, disorient & intimidate pest birds, keeping them away. The Sonic and Ultrasonic sounds sequence through all four speakers. Sonic sounds play according to the programming options you choose. Ultrasonic sounds are always active - day and night - regardless of programming, however they wont play during the sonic sounds.
The unit comes with 240 V power connection or you can connect to 12 V battery power and back up solar panel for remote locations.
• Sonic & ultrasonic – emits a combination of audible noises (heard by humans) and low to high-frequency Ultrasonic sound waves (silent to humans)
• 4-speaker system – includes 4 independent speakers with 30 Metres of wire each.
• Customisable – adjust volume, sound delays, day/night operation.
• Real sounds – high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded threats, plus ultrasound.
• Weatherproof – NEMA Rated ( National Electrical Manufacturers Association ) casing is designed to withstand outdoor use.
This is the top of the range Bird Repeller kit for commercial and agricultural use.
• Cut recurring clean-up and repair costs.
• Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive bird droppings.
• Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation.
• Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E.Coli.
• Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys.
• Avoid government and safety inspection failures.
• Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, pools, ponds, turf, etc. from bird damage.
• Increase/maintain property aesthetics.
• Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
Many corporate users of this product to include : QR mining Rockhampton, Queensland Correctional Services, BHP NSW, Toll IPEC NSW, Harbour Ports QLD, Grain Corp NSW, McDonalds VIC, Australian Areospace etc.. Full Specs on tab sheet .
All Birds Off products have been trialed and tested and do not harm birds. Products are not sold on a trial and return basis. Pls make your choice of bird deterrent carefully since there are many variables in consideration of bird control : environment ; character and motivation of species ; breeding or roosting cycle ; hunger or tameness of the birds. Consider your overall strategy when preparing your deterrents. Sometimes , one or more products might be needed to increase bird control success rates . For more information or advice call 1300 BIRDSOFF or purchase our 64 page manual on SCARING BIRDS sold on this website.
Posted by Iain Drew -The Swanston Hotel - Grand Mercure on 10th Jun 2014
"I work for a leading hotel chain and as a result we know what customer service is all about.
When purchasing from Birdsoff we were very impressed with speed and professionalism of service!
Posted by Bill Jones on 4th Jun 2014
My factory roof in Melbourne Port had major Seagull issues.
Poop everywhere causing Health and safety concern.
With helpful yet not pushy advice from Birdsoff we installed the BBPro and a few other deterrents to never look back.
Really appreciate honest realistic approach.
Posted by John Cligman - Narabeen, Sydney, NSW on 1st Jun 2012
Ordered it 3 pm on Wednesday and it arrived on Thursday at 9 am . Less than 24 hours guys. Thanks for that , very speedy and impressive. Lets hope this product works as well as your shipping department.!! Cheers